Friday 24 July 2015


PERREN’S PEEK of THE PROPERTY WEEK

Perren Property- Peek of the Week...This week I am re-posting last weeks property, it is still available and like I said in my blog it didn't catch my eye at first and I really think this is a good property for a first time landlord.

Buy to Let – A property for first time landlords 

Looking through Rightmove this morning and I have just noticed another interesting property. It didn’t catch my eye at first, not really sure why. But after a few calculations it appears to add up.

The property is a 3 bedroom apartment in the centre of Dorking. It is on the market at £280,000 and as ever apartments are always in constant demand, especially within the Dorking rental market.

Lets have a look at the numbers. If the property was let for £1150pcm, this would deliver 4.9% yield. The property looks like it is in good condition, which will make it very attractive to quality tenants and you could market it straight away leaving very little void.


With the service charges not as high as other apartments in the area, this property looks like it could be a good little investment for a new, first time landlord.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34922133.html

Should you wish to discuss any specific properties or just a general chat re the current market, please contact me on 01306 880 442


No comments:

Post a Comment